Good Times

Salam, is it wrong to changed myself??? I just wanna be more polite, responsible n be the best...I've blocked my friends' fb, so that they can't find my fb anymore... Is it cruel? They treated me like I'm not important to them... This happen when someone came to our life... They started to mad at me n my friend... Is it wrong to befriend with my ex-enemy? I don't think so coz as long as I'm not doing stupid things, it'll be ok right? I don't know y after i befriend with Nurul n the gang, Khai n the gang started to left me plus they have someone special... So, he doesn't need me more... What a simple thing... When u are in trouble u came to me but when u are delightful u left me... Is it mean by friend? For about 6 n a half year we're being friend but it's over now...
I hope u will get what u want in your life...
And whatever u did, I'll always consider u as my friend n my family...

Admin~anak dara The Gossiper Babes~