Journey To The West Sumatera, Indonesia...

Salam, what a very long time I'm not update this blog...
Busy giler lah... Maklumlah periksa akhir tahun...
Periksa akhir tahun start 1 November 2011 end 9 November 2011

Sebelum, periksa I've go to Sumatera Barat, Indonesia...
The journey starts from 28 October 2011 till 30 October 2011...
I go there with my mom and her office friends...
Pn Hjh Maznah with her sister and son, Pn Nae with her 2 daughters, Kak Linda with her husband, daughter and 2 sons...

From Malaysia, we all naik ferry Stulang Laut-Batam. Naik ferry Mv CitraLine-7 (Citra Indomas)
Then, from Batam, naik flight Batavia Air to Padang. (Hang Nadim International Airport)
After that, ada bus Pariwisata fetch we all to hotel. Before that, we all singgah restaurant at Padang Panjang becoz many people said Nasi Padang there is the original one... But I Didn't eat that, just eat Mi Goreng but it's truly weird...



Admin~anak dara The Gossiper Babes~