Memories..

 Salam, all! Na is here :)
Exam is just around the corner... Raya also dah near sesangat :/
Hmmm macam cepat gile rasanye..
Oleh sebab nak raya, so Na nk unofficially minta maaf kt semua org cause i know im not a good person..

Just like what u said to me b4 - When u love someone, build a space to hate him/her one day..
I know that one day it will not be this hurt..

Maybe all the friends n family didn't know why i still can smile although my heart is broken..
There is a time, i pray to Allah..
If he is the best 4 me then don't make us argue to each other anymore. But if he's not, then You show it..
And now Allah has show me the best answer :) Thank You Allah..

Kay till here first.. going to study for exam n prepare 4 raya.. later we update-ii.. see u soon :D

#When u have a problem whether its big or small, there u can see your true friends..
*again start with English =P


Admin~anak dara The Gossiper Babes~