My Love <3

Salam, Na is here :)
Tomorrow is Raya!!! Excited but sad :')
Wanna told u story about my life now..

For me, Life is all about Love..
And Love is all about Sharing n Caring..
My one and only soulmate is Allah S.W.T,
My one and only idol is Rasulullah S.A.W,
My sweetheart is my fathers,
My lover and always my first love is my brothers,
But I didn't meet the apple of my eyes yet :/
•Allah - Rasulullah - Fathers - Brothers - ???
But I have my one and only crush from past till now and I think it'll be forever which is Garfield xD Mr WAA :D huhu
What's important is I'm finding for a pilot who can cover my weaknesses and got the key of my strengthness..

Anyways, wanna wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Sorry if I've done any wrong to all of u cause I know I'm not perfect.. FYI, I've forgiven all of u long time ago :) Don't forget to come to my house during Raya :D
Want the address?? IM me on Facebook or Twitter.. Later I'll update to u about my Raya trip :) See you soon guys!!

-Lots Of Love, NurAyna Diba- xoxo